HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, March 16, 2018

You Are So Awesome {CSI: Case File No. 250}

We've got a brand-new challenge over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. I created another page for one of my students:


And here is the Case File. I obviously tried to recreate The Scene on my page, and I used the colors from the traditional clues, as well as many of the Evidence clues (solid cardstock, scallops, clouds, architectural elements, clock, triangle, lamp, label, owl, puffy stickers, cars).


Here are some details. The little houses were cut out of a Dear Lizzy Lovely Day patterned paper. I thought they looked a lot like the houses in  the Case File. I created the little house with a bunch of old patterned paper scraps, including one by Love, Elsie, and a Scenic Route paper. The little cars were cut from a BasicGrey paper. The chipboard letters are by BasicGrey also, and that chipboard arrow, which I colored red with a Pitt pen is by 2Crafty.


I created the shingled roof by using a scalloped border punch and layering them. How fun is that lamp post die cut? I've been wanting to use it forever, and this was the perfect opportunity.


The little chipboard clock is by Making Memories, and the clouds were cut from an old American Crafts paper, and the owl was cut from another old patterned paper.


Check out all of the sponsors we have donating prizes and gift certificates this month--13 sponsors! You gotta play to win!



cubeupload

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

Oh my goodness this is just the sweetest page ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...