HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, May 15, 2017

You Make Me Smile {Stuck?! Sketches May 15 Reveal}

We've got a new challenge live at Stuck?! Sketches. Check out this fantastic sketch Laura made:


I made another page to give to one of my students:


Here are some details. I used the Felicity Jane Caroline kit, plus a few odds and ends from my stash.


How sweet is that little cut-apart girl? I added a flower, cut out from a patterned paper, to her hair and a rhinestone. The blue flowers were cut out of one of the patterned papers in the kits. I just love the silicone charms that come in many of the Felicity Jane kits. The rhinestones, twine, and doily were from my stash. 


The sweet flair badge is also in the kit, as well as these darling puffy stickers. I love puffy stickers! I added some some words using Headline rub-on letters to make part of the title on the die-cut label.


The cursive "Smile" die cut is from the kit. The phrase stamps are from other Felicity Jane kits. The tiny dots are a Kaisercraft stamp. I added them after the fact and then wish I hadn't added them. Sigh.

I hope you'll come play with us. Prizes are being donated from some awesome companies:




Photobucket

3 comments:

WendyBen said...

Gorgeous, something so happy about yellow, love it all!

WendyBen said...

Gorgeous, something so happy about yellow, love it all!

Laura Creates said...

Debbi this is so sweet, I am loving watching all your class pages come together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...